IRINOX 15-18kg - Commercial Blast Chiller / Shock Freezer ICY S
Icy Blast Chiller
The Irinox blast chiller blast chills and shock freezes food, even boiling hot food just out of the oven.
The operating principle of a blast chiller consists of removing heat from food in the quickest way possible. Icy’s blast chilling and shock freezing cycles are ultra rapid, preserving the fragrance, texture, colours and nutritional properties of food intact for much longer.
Yield per cycle
Blast chilling: from +90 to +3°C - 18kg
Shock freezing: from +90 to -18°C - 15kg
Tray Capacity NR.
1. Tray GN 1/1 H=65 ( 600 x 400 ) mm - 4
2. Tray GN 1/1 H=40 ( 600 x 400 ) mm - 5
3. Tray GN 1/1 H=20 ( 600 x 400 ) mm - 8
- IRINOX BALANCE SYSTEM®: the perfect size of the main refrigerator components (condenser, evaporator, compressor and fan)
- Soft closing magnetic door closure with a high/low temperature resistant gasket
- Automatic switch from manual mode (timed) to automatic mode (with probe); ICY S senses if the probe has been inserted or not
- Luminous display with intuitive controls that flash to guide you step by step through the functions available
- Self-contained, air-cooled condensing unit
- Door hinged Left
- 4 adjustable feet H 80 - 115 mm
- 1 point probe for perfect temperature control
- Irinox patented system of probe’s automatic attachment to the door use and prevents malfunctioning
- USB port to download all process data
- 5 pair of guides included
- R452A refrigerant gas
- The Irinox patented sanification system, sanitizes every part of the chamber, including the areas that are difficult to access for cleaning (e.g. the evaporator, etc.).
- The exclusive adjustable tray rack by Irinox is used to alter the distance between trays every 20 mm, according to the thickness of the food, and to exploit the entire yield in kg of MultiFresh®.