Waring 4 Quart Commercial Food Processor WFP16SCDE
#NO DICING OPTION AVAILABLE
The large, 4-quart, heavy-duty, clear-view cutter mixer bowl with patented LiquiLock® Seal System processes soups, sauces, marinades and more without leaking. High-impact, unbreakable, scratch-resistant polycarbonate is lighter than metal, but built for tough use.
High-performance, 2 HP commercial motor with thermal overload protection is designed for food-service batch processing. It delivers dependable, continuous-duty service and is built to process large jobs with ease.
Accessory blades and discs:
- Can be switched quickly and easily to chop, mince, liquefy, slice, shred and purée.
- All blades and discs lock safely inside the leakproof cutter mixer bowl for safe and easy pouring.
- Patented Adjustable Slicing Disc (WFP16S10) – Select from 16 different thicknesses, from 1mm to 6mm.
- Patented LiquiLock® Sealed Serrated S-Blade (WFP16S1) – Tears through the toughest foods and chops to desired texture.
- LiquiLock® Sealed Whipping Disc (WFP16S11) – For whipping and frothing. Great for cream, eggs, butter and more.
- Reversible Shredding Disc (WFP16S12). 2 discs in 1 – Shred fine textures with the 2mm side or flip it over for medium textures at 4mm.
Solid, heavy-duty, die-cast base supports the powerful 2 peak HP motor. Easy OFF, ON and PULSE controls.
PULSE feature lets you fine-tune your food processing and helps break down heavy loads.
Heavy-duty, stainless-steel drive shaft is built to last for professional performance.
Extra-large feed chute helps you work faster. Use the small food pusher for shorter shreds and slices. The large pusher also doubles as a feed chute for the small pusher.
Large-bowl capacities: 4 quarts for dry processing (3.75 liters) and 2.75 quarts for liquid processing (2.6 liters).
- Thermal overload protection guards the motor from damage due to heavy-duty loads and excessive use.
- The patented LiquiLock® Seal System lets you pour processed food from the cutter mixer bowl while keeping the blade or disc safely attached.
- The safety interlock system does not allow the processor to operate unless all parts are securely in place.