Everyday Low Price
Conti, owned perfect formed factory and has been producing hand-crafted espresso machines since 1956.
In 1950, a small independent manufacturing company was founded by owner, M. Siksik. He combined a passion for espresso and engineering, and started producing espresso machines. M. Siksik named his brand ‘Conti’, inspired by the home of his original factory, located on Quai in Paris. Six years later in 1956, The Conti factory in Paris was invited to move its manufacturing facilities to Monaco, where the company took up residence in two separate locations.
Today the team is still exploring, innovating and creating new ranges of exciting espresso machines to continue the successful Conti legacy.